Executive MBA is for working professionals and requires some years of experience. It is different from part-time or distance MBA. You can pursue an executive MBA while working full time. The programs are usually weekend programs and are designed to serve the needs of working professionals.
The EMBA programs focus on leadership skills, teamwork and professional development. The program is for experienced professionals and are very helpful in preparing them for managerial positions. Usually of one or two year durations, these programs are for managers and executives who want to advance their careers and have enough work experience.
What is Executive MBA | Image Resource : quoracdn.com
Benefits of EMBA
If you want to know what is executive MBA and its benefits, you can go through these ten reasons to pursue an executive MBA.
1. You get to learn new skills in the field of management, techniques to move towards taking more responsibility, strategic thinking, understanding the bigger picture and better team building. These newly acquired skills will help you to boost your career.
2. It will help you to move to higher job positions which you would not be able to reach without the degree. You can also start your own business from the skills you learnt.
3. By doing this program you will get to learn new approaches toward leadership and managerial practice. The program enables you to succeed in global business arena.
1. You can implement what you learnt as you can go back to work easily. EMBA allows you to study while you work. You and your company can reap the benefits of the skills acquired.
2. One of the benefit is that you get develop an international network. Networking could lead to career opportunities and even business partnerships. You remain part of the network even after completing the program.
3. Management practice requires the ability to communicate and motivate. The program follows a structured approach to personal development process that includes profiling, coaching and getting feedback. Personal growth comes from opportunity to discuss, debate and solve real-life business problems.
4. If you feel stagnant then doing this program will definitely help to boost your career. The program will give you a new goal to work towards.
5. You get new opportunities to work towards and you will be able to look at projects with a new perspective.
6. It is a higher qualification and it will add value to your resume. It gives you the edge.
7. You get to learn and learning leads to results. Learning how to learn is the key to success.
Universities offer executive MBA in the fields of business administration with specialization in marketing, finance, human resource management, information technology, operations management and information technology. The specialized programs are industry recognised and cater to current industry demand.
Other executive MBA programs offered are in financial markets, management, healthcare management. By doing these programs students learn skills in the required fields.
Thus Executive MBA offers a great opportunity for working professionals to upgrade their skills without taking a break from work and to pursue their ambitions.